Kin + Carta is a digital transformation firm with one sole purpose: to make the world work better. We partner directly with our clients, mainly Fortune 500 companies as a software engineering studio with a focus on innovation and full-stack modernisation. We have 2 main headquarters: Chicago leading K+C Americas with offices in NYC, Denver, and Buenos Aires and London leading our offices in the UK. There are 1,600+ of us globally, we’re united by culture and a shared way of working.
We are seeking for Mobile Engineers who are excited about development within the emerging technology ecosystem (iOS or Android). You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 1000 companies in the enterprise software space.
Solid communication skills, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing enterprise mobile web (HTML5, JS, CSS), native iOS (Swift and Objective-C) or native Android (Java and Kotlin) mobile applications.
- Training in Android / iOS technologies will be included.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks
Your Profile Includes:
- Previous professional experience developing applications in Native Mobile Android or iOS, Ionic, Flutter, React Native, Xamarin or other mobile web technologies.
- Open to be trained in Android/iOS technologies (mandatory)
- Strong programming background and familiarity with at least one Object Oriented language (i.e. either Java, Kotlin, C#, Objective-C or C++)
- Experience developing applications which receive a high volume of daily active users
- Advanced English level
Being part of our 'Kin' has it's benefits:
- Personal training budget
- Mentorship program
- Additional days of paid vacation
- Family premium health insurance
- Catered lunches
- In-house English lessons
- Weekly yoga classes
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.