Solstice | Kin + Carta is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our dynamic and growing firm. The Quality Assurance Analyst will perform a variety of job responsibilities related to testing mobile applications across multiple platforms.
The QA Analyst will be responsible for, but not be limited to, the following:
- Creating automated and manual test scripts, test plans and test cases
- Execute automated and manual test plans
- Participating in functional testing, regression testing and performance testing
- Identify bugs, issues, risks, and bottlenecks within the mobile application
- The individual must have a passion for software testing and finding bugs in software prior to deployment
- Highly motivated self starter, a team player who works well on cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to portray information in a logical and well organized manner
- Proven record of developing strong, positive relationships with the software development team, especially developers and business analysts
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the client solution and deliverables
- Experience with Agile Project Management is a strong plus; namely Scrum
- Understanding and experience with full testing lifecycle management
- Experience in a Business Analyst or QA role for mobile applications a plus (i.e. Android, iOS)
- Proven ability to focus on value based testing and coverage with a dedication to delivery and time estimates.
- Creative, solutions-oriented tester that focuses on testing coverage in the most effective and efficient way possible
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills
We welcome Solsties to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Solstice | Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.