Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
Kin + Carta is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who is excited about development within the Android technology ecosystem. You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 1000 companies in the enterprise software space.
Solid communication skills, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning, and an analytical mind are a must.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing enterprise mobile web (HTML5, JS, CSS) and Android (Java/Kotlin) mobile applications.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks
Your Profile Includes:
- Previous professional experience developing applications in Android
- Strong programming background and familiarity with at least one Object Oriented language (such as C#, Objective-C or C++)
- Experience developing applications which receive a high volume of daily active users
- Advanced English level
- Published apps a strong plus
- Personal training budget;
- Mentorship program;
- Additional days of paid vacation;
- Family premium health insurance;
- Lunch budget;
- Internet budget;
- In-house English lessons;
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.