Kilpatrick Townsend is seeking 2L students to be considered for our 2021 summer program.
KT Teams hiring summer associates:
- Trademark & Copyright
- Patent Prosecution – Electronics & Software; Chemistry & Life Sciences
- Patent Litigation
Office Location options for summer associates:
- Atlanta, GA (Corporate; Litigation; Trademark & Copyright; Patent Litigation; Patent Prosecution)
- Denver, CO (Patent Prosecution – Electronics & Software)
- New York, NY (Trademark & Copyright only)
- Raleigh, NC (Patent Prosecution)
- San Francisco, CA (Trademark & Copyright; Patent Litigation; Patent Prosecution)
- Seattle, WA (Patent Litigation; Patent Prosecution)
- Silicon Valley (Menlo Park), CA (Patent Litigation; Patent Prosecution)
- Walnut Creek, CA (Patent Prosecution)
- Washington, DC (Patent Prosecution)
- Winston-Salem, NC (Patent Prosecution)
Excellent academic record (top 20%) required; Law Review/Law Journal or Moot Court/Mock Trial preferred; Leadership roles in extra-curricular activities; Technical backgrounds in engineering and science (e.g., Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or advanced degrees in Biology, Inorganic and Organic Chemistry) are required for patent practices.
Please submit the following application materials:
2. Cover letter indicating team and office location preference.
4. If applying for a patent practice, please include copy of related technical transcript(s).