Do you like field of IT Security, data protection, vulnerability management functions, cybersecurity architecture and engineering? You like to execute various cybersecurity tasks in IT operations, governance, risk management and compliance. Then we are the right team for YOU!
Location: Köln (Willing to travel)
Who we are?
KI finance is a growing consulting firm with a focus on the financial industry. As part of the KI group, we offer technology and strategy consulting as well as venture capital under one roof. The focus of our diverse projects is on the megatrend "digitalization" (e.g. Smart Data, digital sales, innovation and change concepts, venturing/incubation). We focus on the finance topics of payment, payment transactions, banking, insurance and securities business.
Industry sectors we work with: Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Fintech/ Insurtech and Aviation
Your duties include:
- You are responsible for the implementation and compliance of the group-wide cybersecurity strategy considering the special security requirements in today's mobility environment.
- You report to the Information Security Officer of the mother company and support them in their cooperation with international cybersecurity teams of the regions.
- You contribute to the coordination and guarantee of a robust cybersecurity management in a highly dynamic IT landscape.
- you live a modern team culture based on trust and a high level of personal responsibility and support new team members and help shape the growing organization.
- you will use the most modern and secure IT methods.
You bring that:
- You have experience in cybersecurity governance, risk and compliance functions, threat modeling, IAM and cybersecurity operations. You have already gained initial experience with outsourced services in cloud architectures such as Microsoft Azure or AWS and know the security requirements of integrating these services into an enterprise IT infrastructure.
- Ideally, you should have at least one of the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC).
- You have a sound knowledge of IT standards (e.g. ISO 2700x, NIST Cyber Security Framework, BSI Grundschutz, COBIT, ITIL).
- You have experience in supporting and securing financial and/or payment technology solutions, such as online banking, payment platforms, e-wallets, etc.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or a comparable qualification
- English (fluent) and German is nice to have
What we offer:
- International work environment
- Working in a broad variety of projects and with different customers
- Changing environments
- Flat hierarchies
Have more questions?