You know how to develop and scrutinize digital business models? You love to solve problems in a data-driven manner? Then we are the right team for YOU!
Location: Köln (Willing to travel)
Who we are?
KI finance is a growing consulting firm with a focus on the financial industry. As part of the KI group, we offer technology and strategy consulting as well as venture capital under one roof. The focus of our diverse projects is on the megatrend "digitalization" (e.g. Smart Data, digital sales, innovation and change concepts, venturing/incubation). We focus on the finance topics of payment, payment transactions, banking, insurance and securities business.
Industry sectors we work with:Banking, FinTech, Insurance, InsurTech, Automotive, Aviation, and many more
Your tasks include:
- Evaluate how to best leverage potential of digitalization for each specific client
- Define IT strategy – turning IT into an asset
- Develop specific strategies to build up fintech expertise
- Support implementation of all large-scale digital spin-offs in collaboration with wide range of KI topic experts from SW development, Data/AI, HR to Online Marketing
- Conduct global market, trend and competitive analysis
- Evaluate investment opportunities (e.g. screening, business due diligence)
- Actively support and structure clients operational processes (e.g. defining OKRs)
- Master’s degree or at least 3-4 years of professional experience in a leading strategy consulting firm or a digital company/start-up
- Passionate and experienced in building and get-to-market of digital products
- Ability to formulate and substantiate your expert opinion based on your in-depth know how on digital business models and comprehensive digital experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with a proven ability to manage diverse relationships and influence and build consensus across a broad range of backgrounds, organizational levels and personalities
Take over responsibility of the development and go to market of digital products
- Exceptional at creating documents/polished slide decks and pitch decks
- Strong Entrepreneurial mindset and quantitative and analytical skills
- Eager to quickly and independently familiarize yourself with new topics
- Strong written and oral communicative skills (German & English)
- Technical Skills (programming, architecture, database technologies) are a big plus.
What we offer:
- International work environment
- Working in a broad variety of projects and with different customers
- Changing environments
- Flat hierarchies
Have more questions?