Would you like to be responsible for defining and communicating a shared technical and architectural vision? Do you like working in an agile team? Do you love travelling? Then we are the right team for YOU!
Location: Köln (Willing to travel)
Who we are?
KI finance is a growing consulting firm with a focus on the financial industry. As part of the KI group, we offer technology and strategy consulting as well as venture capital under one roof. The focus of our diverse projects is on the megatrend "digitalization" (e.g. Smart Data, digital sales, innovation and change concepts, venturing/incubation). We focus on the finance topics of payment, payment transactions, banking, insurance and securities business.
Industry sectors we work with: Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Fintech/ Insurtech and Aviation
Your duties include:
- You are responsible for a wide variety of customers, especially from the banking, insurance,
- automotive and aviation
- You are familiar with legacy systems and also cloud technologies
- You participate in planning, defining, high level design of the solution and explore solution alternatives
- You actively participate in the continuous exploration process as a part of the continuous delivery pipeline, especially with enabler epics
- Work with Product and Solution management to determine the capacity allocation for enablement work
- You make sure that there is transparency about the status of the project and dependencies.
- Plan and develop the Architectural Runway in supper of new business Features and Capabilities
You bring that:
- Collaborating experience with Solution Architect/Engineer and release management
- Experience in Pre and Post-PI Planning, Architecture Sync and Solution Demo
- You have worked with Aligning technology approaches across ART’s (Agile release train)
- Very good written and spoken English and German would be beneficial.
What we offer:
- International work environment
- Working in a broad variety of projects and with different customers
- Changing environments
- Flat hierarchies
Have more questions?