Facilitate the Art (Agile release train) events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value? You like to communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risks and drive relentless improvements? Then we are the right team for YOU!
Location: Köln (Willing to travel)
Who we are?
KI finance is a growing consulting firm with a focus on the financial industry. As part of the KI group, we offer technology and strategy consulting as well as venture capital under one roof.
The focus of our diverse projects is on the megatrend "digitalization" (e.g. Smart Data, digital sales, innovation and change concepts, venturing/incubation). We focus on the finance topics of payment, payment transactions, banking, insurance and securities business.
Industry sectors we work with: Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Fintech/ Insurtech and Aviation
Your duties include:
- You are responsible for coaching and actively driving processes forward.
- You manage and optimize the flow of value through the ART and solution train using various tools such as the program and solution Kanbans and other information radiators
- You summarize team PI objectives into Program PI objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency.
- Help manage risk and dependencies
- You encourage collaboration between teams and system and solution architects/Engineering
- You work with Product and Solution management, Product Owners and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
You bring that:
- Experience in the field of (agile) software development
- Experience as Scrum Master and Release Train Engineer (At least 1 year)
- You bring a profound experience with Jira and Confluence
- Critical thinker who strives for constant improvement and questions the status quo
- Lean Agile Mindset
- Ideally you already have experience in tech driven companies, Banking, Insurance, Startups, Fintech/ InsurTech
- Very good written and spoken English and German would be beneficial.
What we offer:
- International work environment
- Working in a broad variety of projects and with different customers
- Changing environments
- Flat hierarchies
Have more questions?