Do you like working in an agile team? Like to coach agile teams? Do you love travelling and have great communicative skills? Then we are the right team for YOU!
Location: Köln (Willing to travel)
Who we are?
KI finance is a growing consulting firm with a focus on the financial industry. As part of the KI group, we offer technology and strategy consulting as well as venture capital under one roof.
The focus of our diverse projects is on the megatrend "digitalization" (e.g. Smart Data, digital sales, innovation and change concepts, venturing/incubation). We focus on the finance topics of payment, payment transactions, banking, insurance and securities business.
Industry sectors we work with: Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Fintech/ Insurtech and Aviation
Your duties include:
- You will assume lateral/technical leadership and support of agile product development teams as well as process responsibility for the application of agile functions.
- You support a wide variety of customers and stakeholders on site
- You develop frameworks for our customers (e.g. SoS, Nexus, LeSS, SAFe etc.), are responsible for coaching and actively drive processes forward.
- You continuously improve the agile methods with creative approaches and promote the continuous development and performance improvement of the teams.
- You ensure continuous transparency about the status of the (product development) teams
- You bring an experience of working with an external scrum teams (Avg 2 teams together)
You bring that:
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business informatics or comparable
- Sound professional experience in a consultancy in which you have acquired solid methodological knowledge in coaching or moderation
- Certification as Scrum Master preferably at least 3-5 years professional experience and/or as Agile Coach
- Terms like Kanban, XP and Lean are no foreign words for you.
- You bring a profound experience with Jira and Confluence
- Great enthusiasm for agility
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills are required.
What we offer:
- International work environment
- Working in a broad variety of projects and with different customers
- Changing environments
- Flat hierarchies
Have more questions?