Do you have an experience with SAFe? You like mentoring your customers? Are you an Agile enthusiast? Then we are awaiting YOUR application.
Location: Köln (Willing to travel)
Who we are?
KI finance is a growing consulting firm with a focus on the financial industry. As part of the KI group, we offer technology and strategy consulting as well as venture capital under one roof.
The focus of our diverse projects is on the megatrend "digitalization" (e.g. Smart Data, digital sales, innovation and change concepts, venturing/incubation). We focus on the finance topics of payment, payment transactions, banking, insurance and securities business.
Industry sectors we work with: Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Fintech/ Insurtech and Aviation
Your duties include:
- You are responsible for coaching and actively driving processes forward.
- You support and implement for our customers in the broad variety of SAFe frameworks, i.e. portfolio and full configurations
- You enable customer teams, our teams and joint teams to working in agile and scale agile frameworks
- You continuously improve agile methods with creative approaches and promote the continuous development and performance improvement of the teams.
- You ensure continuous transparency about the status of the (product development) teams
You bring that:
- Experience of working within and / or assisting the implementation of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- SAFe certifications are a huge advantage - SAFe Scrum Master, SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, SAFe Agilist, SAFe Programme Consultant (SPC)etc.
- Mentoring the team to work in an Agile / Scrum way - Good Coaching, Management and facilitation skills are required for this role.
- You bring hands on experience and profound theoretical knowledge about scrum ,Kanban, XP)extreme programming
- Ideally you already have experience in tech driven companies, Banking, Insurance, Start-ups, Fintech/ InsurTech
- Very good written and spoken English and German would be beneficial.
What we offer:
- An international work environment
- Modern working methods, flexible working hours and competitive remuneration
Have more questions?