Does product development interest you? Do you like working in an agile team? Do you love travelling and have great communicative skills? Then we are the right team for YOU!
Location: Köln (Willing to travel)
Who we are?
KI finance is a growing consulting firm with a focus on the financial industry. As part of the KI group, we offer technology and strategy consulting as well as venture capital under one roof. The focus of our diverse projects is on the megatrend "digitalization" (e.g. Smart Data, digital sales, innovation and change concepts, venturing/incubation). We focus on the finance topics of payment, payment transactions, banking, insurance and securities business.
Industry sectors we work with: Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Fintech/ Insurtech and Aviation
Your duties include:
- You are responsible for a wide variety of customers, especially from the banking, insurance,automotive and aviation
- You apply a user- and target group-oriented design process in product development, considering the interests of stakeholders
- You take over the product responsibility of the project and bring in professional impulses and inspiration.
- You make sure that there is transparency about the status of the project and dependencies.
- Maintenance and continuous further development of the product backlog and implementation of sprint plans
- You will be responsible for the preparation of decision presentations, product plans and reports and for our internal management and stakeholders
You bring that:
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business informatics or comparable
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in which you have acquired a solid methodological knowledge in product or project management.
- Sound experience in product development with e.g. Scrum and Kanban as well as in the evaluation of usability and user experience
- You are KPI driven and also like to work in a goal-oriented environment
- Ideally you already have experience in Banking, Insurance, Start-ups, Fintech/ InsurTech
- Very good written and spoken English and German would be beneficial.
What we offer:
- International work environment
- Working in a broad variety of projects and with different customers
- Changing environments
- Flat hierarchies
Have more questions?