Who we are:
K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named as one of FastCompany's Most Innovative Health Companies of 2022 and to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our Series E funding round brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
About the role:
As a Quality Engineering Tech Lead, you will lead the technical analysis, design, development of test automation for feature teams across a multitude of technical products and applications.
This role will lead change and innovation from a technical perspective and advocate new technologies within formal and informal networks across multiple products, regionally and globally.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for executing Quality Engineering practices and test automation within a product squad and coaching other quality engineering staff in the squad
- Ensure that the Product squads provide Agile best practices for product development from vision through implementation and post delivery
- Identify and implement advanced Quality Engineering principles proactively to improve product delivery quality on a continuous basis
- Design and develop automated test scripts that ensure applications meet their functional and non-functional requirements
- Conduct code reviews of other quality engineers and provide technical support where appropriate
- Support the Continuous Delivery vision by designing automation to integrate with build pipelines and other automated unit, integration, and system tests
- Devise and influence test strategies for mission critical systems and implement comprehensive test coverage for complex changes that require testing efforts to span across multiple products and squads
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in Quality Engineering
- 5+ years in a senior level engineering role
- 2+ years working in Agile environment
- Leads the creation of E2E automation requirements and analyzes business requirements to determine suitability for automation
- Works cross squad in collaboration with Product Owners and Engineering Managers, Quality Engineers, and members of the DevOps team
- Architect-level experience with developing and providing constructive feedback on unit tests, integration tests, E2E and API tests
- Strong experience in Agile cross-functional teams and iterative development methodologies, with extensive experience delivering solutions across different technical environments
- Expert experience using with Cypress, Appium, Gitlab, Github Actions, and Kubernetes
- Expert understanding of risk-based test strategy preparation based on all stories and non-functional requirements of mission critical systems
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Hybrid
- Hybrid work schedule with weekly lunches and stocked fridges
- Monthly social committees for company events
- 18 paid vacation days, 2 floating holidays & 5 sick days per year
- 10+ Holidays plus 10 additional 3-day weekends per year
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
K Health offers competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
K Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.