Who we are:
K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named as one of FastCompany's Most Innovative Health Companies of 2022 and to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our Series E funding round brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
About the role:
K Health is looking for an IT Specialist to join our Information Security & IT team on a three month contract. There is no opportunity to extend at this time.
What you'll be doing: #LI-Hybrid
- Provide IT support for company employees.
- Deploy and manage IT solutions on the company endpoints.
- Deploy patches and software fixes per the direction of the security personnel.
- Manage the corporate mail protection solution.
- Verify that all corporate assets comply with the security policies and mitigate issues.
- Own the ongoing compliance and mitigate gaps as they come in.
- Collaborate with the IT and compliance team.
- Take part in the IT systems deployments across the organization.
What we're looking for:
- Commitment to a three month contract.
- Experience with deploying, managing, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with managing G-suite in a corporate environment.
- Experience managing SSO services (Okta in particular).
- Experience with deployment and management of endpoint security services.
- Experience with other cloud-based services.
- Experience with working in a multinational environment.
K Health offers competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
K Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.