Who we are:
K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named as one of FastCompany's Most Innovative Health Companies of 2022 and to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding. Our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
About the role:
K Health is seeking a Clinical Operations Coordinator to support our clinical practice(s). We’re looking for a thorough and organized collaborator who is keenly aware of detail and has a strong work ethic. This role requires high acuity and sensitivity. This person thrives in fast-paced environments and can quickly learn new tasks, clearly communicate any concerns and pivot to new tracks of work. With a bias for execution, the ideal candidate has a dedicated passion for excellence in delivering the highest quality of care to the patients we serve.
What you'll be doing:
- Process patient requests for documentation
- Manage state-required reporting
- Audit labs to ensure results are reported and patient is properly treated
- Support the growth of our primary care business, specifically as it pertains to operational efficiency
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise while understanding the need to escalate when appropriate
- Ensure the safety of our patients’ information by operating under HIPAA guidelines
- Complete additional operational tasks as needed
What we're looking for:
- Experience supporting a rapidly growing organization (specifically in operations or practice administration) is a plus
- You are familiar with Excel and learn new technologies easily
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A balance between speed and quality in your work and the ability to move quickly through systems without sacrificing attention to detail
- A resourceful work-style and an innate ability to problem solve
- You are never satisfied with the status quo - you stop at nothing to deliver unparalleled service
Benefits & Perks:
- Hybrid work schedule with weekly lunches and stocked fridges
- Monthly social committees for company events
- 20 paid vacation days & 5 sick days per year
- 10+ Holidays plus 10 additional 3-day weekends per year
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Digital healthcare solutions with OneMedical and LiveHealth
- Pet Insurance
- $18.00 - $23.00
K Health offers competitive compensation packages based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
K Health offers competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
K Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Please note that our company has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy for our office-based employees to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, our office-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.