Who we are:
K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named as one of FastCompany's Most Innovative Health Companies of 2022 and to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our Series E funding round brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
About the role:
We're looking for a Director of Marketplace Operations to help the team think more strategically, optimize a team into the thousands, while contributing to business operations and continuing our mission to provide exceptional support to our growing customer base. LI-#Hybrid
You will work closely with product, customer experience, engineering and be a key stakeholder in the K Health ecosystem. #LI-Hybrid
What you'll do:
- Optimize forecasting strategies, schedule effectively, and direct recruiting targets for physicians across the US
- Work closely with key K Health stakeholders and be a key voice in the business
- Manage adherence to policies, protocols and focused on driving performance
- Scale and lead a team responsible for the real time management of our clinical operations and identify areas of opportunity to drive efficiencies
- Drive business excellence and provide a best-in-class user experiences
- Evaluate the readiness of any/all product and/or operational launch
- Plan and document disaster recover fall back plans
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in a high growth + high demand environment, healthcare experience is a plus
- Ability to visualize, articulate and solve both complex/uncomplicated problems/concepts with a clinical lens
- Strong analytical background and is data-inspired for decision making
- Past experience scaling teams and mentoring large functions
- User-centric thinking across the customer and provider experience
- Ability to influence other executives and work cross functionally
- Knowledge of Calabrio and/or Salesforce
Benefits & Perks:
- Hybrid work schedule with weekly lunches and stocked fridges
- Monthly social committees for company events
- 20 paid vacation days & 5 sick days per year
- 10+ Holidays plus 10 additional 3-day weekends per year
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
K Health offers competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
K Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.