Khan Academy is a nonprofit education technology organization with a mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Over 10 million learners, teachers, and parents around the world use Khan Academy each month.
Today, hundreds of thousands of teachers already use Khan Academy with their students. We believe that we can help significantly more teachers provide personalized practice to their students by partnering with districts & schools to introduce Khan Academy into the classrooms. We are looking for a Manager, School Partnerships to work with our district partners & their teachers to roll out Khan Academy in their classrooms, including delivering teacher training, creating teacher resources, sharing best practices across districts, and tracking results.
Come join a team that is passionate about shaping the future of education & work in a fun, positive, & inspiring environment!
- Develop & deliver in-person & online trainings to teachers to help them learn about Khan Academy & how to use Khan Academy with students
- Create teacher-facing collateral to raise awareness of Khan Academy & drive usage
- Collaborate with relationship managers on the team to identify top priorities for each district
- Engage with district leaders & teachers to understand what’s going well in the classroom & what could be improved. Develop & implement action plans
- Test new campaign ideas to drive usage of Khan Academy in the classroom. Measure results, iterate, & scale.
- Identify & share best practices across teachers & districts
- Track results on a weekly basis & understand drivers of results
- Exceptional project management & organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize tasks with a focus on high impact activities
- Deep customer empathy & a natural inclination to think from a customer’s perspective
- Experience defining campaign ideas based on customer insights & desired outcomes
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills. Comfortable & skilled at working with large volumes of data, identifying trends in the data, and drawing conclusions.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly. Bias for action & desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who works exceptionally well with others
- Positive, “can do” mindset
- Passion for education & a desire to make a difference
- 3-5 years of teaching or education experience. Marketing experience a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s required
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
We may be a non-profit, but we reward our talented team well!
- Highly competitive salaries and annual bonuses
- Ample paid time off as needed – we are about getting things done, not face time
- Delicious catered lunch daily plus tons of snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work on high-impact software and programs that are already defining the future of education
- Great location: walking distance to Caltrain and downtown Mountain View. On-site preferred, but possibility to work remote
- Awesome team events and weekly board game nights
- The ability to improve real lives
- A fun, high-caliber team that trusts you and gives you the freedom to be brilliant
- Oh, and we offer all those other typical benefits as well: 401(k) + 4% matching & comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, and life
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume below
- Address the following prompt in the space provided below: We believe that reaching all learners requires a team that is diverse in every respect, and we are looking for individuals who will help us fulfill our mission by adding to the diversity of our team’s experiences, perspectives, and mindsets. With that in mind, tell us briefly how your experiences and perspectives - whether personal, professional, academic or in your own classroom - would contribute to the diversity of our team and our ability to understand and address the needs of all learners.
- Sal’s TED talk from 2011
- Sal’s TED talk from 2015
- You Can Learn Anything: https://www.khanacademy.org/youcanlearnanything
- Our team: http://www.khanacademy.org/about/the-team
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.