Khan Academy is a fast-paced, nonprofit startup on a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. We already reach millions of students every month and are growing rapidly.
We’re building a library of world-class instructional and practice resources that empowers students throughout their formal education. Whether they’re studying mitosis, monopolies, or the Mahabharata, we want to offer students the resources to realize that they can learn anything.
Khan Academy is looking for an exceptional Finance Analyst. You’ll work closely with our Finance and Accounting partner organisations and with our team in California, United States.
- Support management in financial planning including, budgeting, cash flow forecasting and variance analyses
- Lead our financial and impact reporting to the donors
- Own our day-to-day financial transactions including paying vendors, receiving payments, expense reporting system and monthly closing cycle
- Lead the work with our Finance and accounting partner organisation and with our team in California, United States
- Assist with the annual audit and tax preparation
- Contribute to other projects, as needed
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent and 1-3+ years of work experience. It would be an add-on if you have an accounting background and/or understand numbers in the context of accounting
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities along with a belief that you can learn anything
- Distinctive interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- To be motivated by the Khan Academy mission “to provide a free world-class education for anyone, anywhere”
- Availability to work full time from our office in New Delhi, India
HOW TO APPLY
Along with your resume include a cover letter describing why you want to join Khan Academy.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status or disability.