Khan Academy is looking for an exceptional Program Lead to conceptualize, build and execute high-value and high-profile programs that will enable Khan Academy to scale effectively in India. In this role, you’ll lead Khan Academy’s engagement with educational institutions, teachers, students and parents.
- Support Khan Academy’s existing programs with school systems in India including managing the execution of a personalised learning pilot in government schools in Rajasthan beginning in June 2017.
- Lead Khan Academy’s work with schools including:
- conducting teacher workshops;
- developing/localizing educator resources;
- working with school leaders and academic heads in developing plans for implementation; and
- using data to support ongoing implementation in schools
- Conceptualize and execute new programs targeted at educators including Teacher Ambassador programs, offline events and campaigns in partnership with other organizations.
- Run discussions with current and potential users to inform our product direction.
YOU WOULD NEED TO HAVE:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably from a consulting or edtech background.
- Excellent communication skills and great presentation skills. Being multi-lingual would be an added advantage.
- Strong and demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex situations with a data oriented approach.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, including a high tolerance for ambiguity and a bias towards action.
- You’re invigorated by the possibility of helping provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
- You’re willing to travel and available to work full time from our office in New Delhi, India.
HOW TO APPLY:
In addition to sending your resume, please address the following question.
“ Enumerate ideas for creating an engaged community of educators (teachers and/or schools). Pick up one of your ideas and flesh out a plan for executing it.” - in not more than 2 pages or 10 slides.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.