Help shape the future of education with Khan Academy! We are an edtech company with over 19 million students, teachers and parents around the world accessing our platform every month. And we believe this is just the tip of the iceberg!
Khan Academy Brazil is seeking an outstanding intern to help with the task of spreading the joy of learning and encouraging students to develop their skills. In this role, you will be in charge of supporting the local team activities with a focus on campaigns, strategic programs and data analytics for reports and presentations.
- Prepare analytics and reports to monitor performance of partners and projects
- Support processes, applications and presentations for marketing and business development initiatives involving internal and external stakeholders
- Structure and perform data analytics for marketing programs and campaigns
- Create and manage dashboards for business intelligence using tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau
Who are we seeking?
- Computer Science, Statistics or Economy students available for 1-2 year internship
- Analytical profile to formulate hypothesis, structure data analysis and solve problems
- Collaborative skills to work as a team and generate impactful results in Education
- Speak English fluently to interact with our USA-based team and teams from other countries
- Knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets, Powerpoint/Google Slides and Word/Google Docs
- Willing to qualify as a data analyst (the intern will have a formal training in Tableau) to generate reports, dashboards and analyses
- Availability to work in Pinheiros (close to Fradique Coutinho subway station and Avenida Rebouças) on a 6-hour daily basis
- Previous knowledge of data visualization software or SQL will be a plus
How can I apply?
In addition to applying here, please answer the question: why are you a great fit for this position?
- Market competitive salary
- Transportation voucher
- Meal voucher
About Khan Academy
We are a nonprofit organization with the mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. The platform has interactive activities, exercises, videos and articles about several academic subjects from basic education to higher education, helping teachers reinforce the content students learn in the classroom. Organized by the American Sal Khan in 2005, it started operating in Brazil in 2013 through a partnership with Fundação Lemman, and today we have over 95.5 million users around the world, with 3.8 million just in the Brazilian territory. In Brazil, we have entered into agreements with school districts and partners that help with teacher qualification and expansion of the platform in basic education schools across the country. For more information, please visit https://pt.khanacademy.org/ or our Facebook page.