Khan Academy is a fast-paced, nonprofit startup on a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. We already reach millions of students every month and are growing rapidly. For our team in India, we are looking for an experienced digital marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. We are looking for a candidate that is self-motivated, results orientated, and a strong problem solver.
- Create channel strategy in line with overall strategy
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including mobile app marketing, email, social media, SEM, and display advertising campaigns
- Own all mobile app installs campaigns through digital media including Facebook, Adwords and affiliates
- Develop engaging online content including videos, graphics, and copy. Monitor and analyse content success
- Conceptualise and initiate tests toward continually improving key metrics (ROAS, creative CTR, opens, clicks, etc.) across campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work with the internal marketing and design teams as well as external agencies to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- A Bachelors or post-graduate degree in marketing or related field
- 3 years or more experience in digital marketing and knowledge of paid and organic tactics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics to optimize campaigns, landing pages, and user funnels
- Understanding of third party ASO and tracking tools likes App Annie and Appsflyer
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- You have demonstrated ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- An entrepreneurial mindset, including a high tolerance for ambiguity, a penchant for experimentation, and a bias toward action
- You’re a problem solver by nature; you’re comfortable finding implementable solutions and moving quickly in a fast-paced process
- You’re invigorated by the possibility of helping provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume below
- In addition to sending your resume, please submit the below case study
- “In not more than 2 pages describe your plan to reach out to current and prospective users in India including a 6 month calendar of activities, channels, expected number of activations, potential reach, and budget.”
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.