Keystone is a premier strategy and economics consulting firm solving the most complex challenges of competition, strategy, and intellectual property for leading technology firms and global brands. We work at the forefront of influential technology cases changing consumer behavior and regulation laws and impacting society on a global scale. Keystone brings an interdisciplinary approach, leveraging the intersection of economics, technology, and business strategy to deliver transformative ideas.
As an Economist at Keystone, you will leverage complex data sets to deliver actionable advice and creative solutions to our clients. You will use traditional and innovative economic frameworks to craft compelling arguments where the stakes are high. You will learn sophisticated modeling approaches and econometric techniques that enable you to draw conclusions from large data sets. Your project management skills will be on display as you lead a diverse range of cases across a variety of clients and industries.
At Keystone you will work on big ideas with Fortune 100 tech clients, grow your professional network, and gain relationships that last a lifetime. Partner with leading academic experts from Stanford, Harvard, MIT, Wharton, and other top universities on some of the most interesting problems in modern society. Be one of the few people to work on exclusive, enormous data sets available to companies today. Working alongside talented colleagues, you’ll learn to take on challenges before you have the resources to complete them and how to marshal the resources necessary to succeed.
- Ph.D. in Economics from a leading global institution
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience working with at least one major statistical package
- Intellectually curious and quick to learn with a passion for excellence
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Analytical skills with a keen understanding of financial and operational levers
- Ability to manage multiple complex work streams and work across organizational boundaries
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team player who can collaborate with multiple functional areas
At Keystone we believe diversity matters. At every level of our firm, we seek to advance and promote diversity, foster an inclusive culture, and ensure our colleagues have a deep sense of respect and belonging. If you are interested in growing your career with colleagues from varied backgrounds and cultures, consider Keystone Strategy.