KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The facility located in Hebron, KY is a Fulfillment Center dedicated to refurbishing kiosks, cutting and shipping scanned in specialty keys, and has a lab dedicated to research and development. The role is located in the lab and will help facilitate experiments for our kiosk development and quality assurance. There are a variety of tests performed on a Linux based software system that the lab oversees to ensure overall fleet health as well as several experiments designed to assist other areas of the company (fleet operations, manufacturing, refurbishment)
This is a Full-Time, Temporary role, with the possibility of extension.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Inventory checks and preparation (key counting/labeling, magazine preparation)
- Final inspections of keys performed on a Keyence optical imager
- Preparation of kiosk hardware/software for incoming and ongoing experiments
- Troubleshooting kiosk and diagnostic testing hardware/software issues
- Assisting other teams within the company to execute various tasks/experiments designed to improve kiosk performance designed around the company’s core values.
How We Know You Can Do It
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Proven ability to be flexible and execute different tasks on a daily basis
- Proven record of having a high level of execution in a Fulfillment, Quality, or Manufacturing environment