KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The Senior Sales Manager position will play a critical role in scaling our inbound sales team as we expand our ability to offer comprehensive, on-demand access solutions directly to KeyMe customers across the US. In this role, you will be responsible for expanding a line of business while coaching a growing group of inbound agents, while providing an unsurpassed customer experience for KeyMe’s customers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide leadership and management for frontline agents (both in-house and BPO) by effectively and efficiently executing on growth plans, goals, and objectives, and consistently achieving planned business results.
- Own your numbers and the responsibility for all team sales activities (strategic and tactical).
- Collaborate with function leads to responsibly expand KeyMe’s direct locksmith network.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors consistent with company standards.
How We Know You Can Do It
- Proven successful managerial results in a fast-paced setting
- Minimum of 3 years of sales management experience
- Goal-driven and a self-starting attitude
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Marketplace experience a plus
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)