KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
Our DevOps team is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help keep infrastructure functioning correctly. The Senior DevOps Engineer develops and manages software continuous deployment and integration processes, alerting and monitoring frameworks and builds and maintains the systems and network infrastructure hosted in our AWS environment. This role involves building and maintaining our dockerized environments, ensuring sufficient capacity for traffic spikes and monitoring system health and performance across the entire stack from load balancers to databases. This position works closely with our internal software developers to ensure our systems are stable, reliable and provide a fast, responsive experience for our systems.
KeyMe engineering manages a massive surface area -- from kiosk touchscreen UX, to backend order management tools, to robotics and embedded systems, to data engineering and analysis. We offer an extremely broad range of engineering activities that ensure you’ll never be bored in your career. This role will report to the Lead DevOps Engineer.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Automate the provisioning and auto-scaling of infrastructure
- Developing DevOps framework and implement standards, processes, and controls for release and deployment activities
- Architect and develop best practices for software build tooling and continuous integration tools Jenkins and infrastructure automation
- Provide on-call support when required on a rotating basis
- Provide incident and problem management support for business groups and operations
- Create and maintain technical documentation including operational run books, user guides, and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to analyze and apply patches, hot fixes, complete upgrades, and product enhancements for any automation tooling
- Handle infrastructure CI/CD , monitoring and performance improvements to support our backend (Postgres, MySQL, Redis, Ruby)
How We Know You Can Do It:
- 3-4 years of experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or a similar tool
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- 3+ years of experience with cloud infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform, saltstack
- Professional experience working in a Linux environment
- In-depth experience with AWS
- Rundeck experience
- Source control with Git
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)