KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The KeyMe Vendor Manager role will manage the contact center BPO. This includes all communication, FTE and occupancy management, business change, productivity and billing minutes, lead and manager performance, QA, cost per call, and all sales metrics.
The Vendor Manager will have a high performing operations competency, leading by example through consistently delivering performance metrics in line with management expectations. The Vendor Manager will be able to implement the Keyme sales and operations system in line with our owned and operated teams. The vendor manager will work closely with the senior leadership team to ensure alignment across all LOBs.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintaining a high performance index and conversion rate
- Monitors and enforces a high customer experience through QA, language and comprehension.
- Manages our cost per contact through occupancy, productivity, shrink, and meets FTE forecast goals.
- Administering ongoing 1:1s and staffing meetings with the BPO leads, managers, Ops, WFM, and QA team
- Conducting call calibrations with the BPO’s QA, managers, and senior management.
- Holding the BPO management team accountable for delivering business change updates.
- Requiring BPO team to provide daily, weekly, monthly reports of all LOBs.
- Surfacing issues in real-time and identifying trends.
- Taking an analytic approach to the BPOs occupancy and providing forecast on cpc
- Working closely in the sales funnel to ensure alignment and high index.
How We Know You Can Do It
- Proven successful results in a high volume call center setting
- Operation management experience in a revenue driving BPO contact center
- Sales management experience.
- Analytical approach to sales and operations.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Background knowledge of locksmith, home services, or vehicle industries a plus but not required
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)