KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
This position is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our mission-critical customer-facing IVR and inbound call distribution. This is primarily accomplished by monitoring call levels in the IVR, modifying IVR call trees, ensuring proper flow-through and routing to call queues. The role will also manage integrations between call routing systems and other agent facing tools such as sales and ticketing platforms.
This requires working with internal technical and operations teams, as well as both internal and external customers. Critical aspects of the position include overall quality of the IVR and call routing, QA, testing, and ongoing monitoring of the systems, documenting procedures, and implementing changes that will increase productivity, self-service, accuracy, and effectiveness in the inbound call distribution platform.
- Administer IVR and queue routing development, QA, testing and report results to management
- Oversee ongoing integrations with sales, ticketing, and SMS systems
- Troubleshoot on the production platform to include IVR call flows and related issues
- Work in conjunction with the call center management system vendor, software development team and internal business teams to communicate and deploy updates
- Continuously audit and analyze inbound call volumes to ensure high data quality
- Make recommendations on continuous process improvement
- Develop/improve reporting on all IVR/inbound metrics
How We Know You Can Do It
- Prior experience in IVR and call routing development and maintenance
- Thorough knowledge of contact center terminology, concepts, practices and procedures
- Advanced excel and google sheet skills
- Highly organized and data driven
- Ability to multitask while working at a high speed sales environment
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes base pay and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office and internet stipend
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits