KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The Workforce Manager will manage the productivity for all inbound and outbound call volume on an individual and team level to ensure we’re equipped to deliver an unsurpassed customer experience.
The Workforce Manager will analyze, record, and strategize the productivity and skills of each employee by utilizing call data aggregated against our forecast. They will measure labor time using daily, weekly, and monthly reports. The position requires keen attention to detail, communication and problem-solving skills, as well as real-time driving to support the KeyMe leadership team.
- Maximizing productivity of each phone agent
- Creating agent schedules and monitoring attendance
- Pulling and configuring data from multiple sources
- Working with leadership to optimize utility of reports and action items to improve results
- Real-time queue management
- POC for phone agents to any systemic issue in real-time
- Maintaining processes are being followed across the phone agents
How We Know You Can Do it
- Proven successful results in a high volume call center setting
- Advanced excel and google sheet skills
- Highly organized and data driven
- Ability to multitask while working at a high speed sales environment
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes base pay and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office and internet stipend
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits