KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
KeyMe’s Locksmith Support Associates support the logistics of dispatching jobs between customers and service providers. To dispatch is an action, to send off to a destination or for a purpose to deal with (a task or problem) quickly and efficiently. The Locksmith Support Associate will work closely with our residential booking and key partnerships teams to support customers, reduce the number of cancellations, and increase locksmith service job conversions.
Methods and Responsibilities
Quality Matters, Rapid Response
- Manage inbound calls from booked customers and active locksmiths
- Manage orders from the post-booking stage through completion
- Surface problems and solutions
- Resolve escalations and close orders as delegated by the operations team
Spend Time & Money Wisely, Establish processes and reporting/analysis
- Monitor on-going service performance and interact with service professionals and customer support teams
- Ensure locksmith utilization of appropriate stages in the job flow (enroute, starting work, complete)
- Maintain an expertise in our internal systems and processes to maximize margin on adjusted locksmith orders
Surface Problems & Solve 'em Together, Collaborate and share insights
- Work closely with leaders of Sales, AM, Ops, and Management to provide specific insights to increase conversions
Love Our Customers, NPS
- Achieve NPS goals for Customers and Service providers
Respect, working well with others
- Following process and expectations of the role in close collaboration with peers and partners
How We Know You Can Do It
- Proven experience in providing excellent service to customers through inbound phone sales and/or customer service. Startup experience not required!
- Minimum 1-year experience in a call center environment or a satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- High School graduation or evidence of having satisfactorily passed a High School Equivalency Program
- You can think fast on your feet
- You love talking to people and can stay calm when our customers are not
- You know how to manage your time & multitask
- Availability for evening and weekend shifts required
- Fluency in Spanish and English is preferred, but not required
- Experience handling a high volume of calls and emails from customers or clients a plus
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Experience using Zendesk, Talkdesk, and/or Google Docs a plus
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes base pay and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office and internet stipend
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits