KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
We are seeking a QA Engineer for our Kiosk development teams who is passionate about writing and executing test plans composed from business requirements and testing product changes. You will work closely with the product and engineering teams to design, implement and execute functional test plans and report on the results.
Although this is a remote role, it will involve regular commuting to our office in Jersey City, NJ to perform some tests on our physical kiosks.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Defining overall test strategy for Kiosk projects and defining comprehensive test plans
- Identifying gaps in existing test coverage and driving fixes to close them
- Understanding the complex Electron-based product and customer usage patterns in detail to help teams develop a better quality product
How We Know You Can Do It
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in manual and automated testing
- Experience with browser test automation using Selenium/Webdriver
- Ability to write clean, maintainable automated test plans
- Familiarity with AWS or similar cloud hosting environments
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)