KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
Our vision to become the leading locksmith service provider in the nation depends on the success of this team. Locksmith services is the fastest growing vertical in our business, and we’re seeking experienced sales professionals who thrives in high-growth, collaborative environments where they can not only sell but make a meaningful impact.
As a Regional Account Manager on our team, you will simultaneously focus on recruiting new Locksmith partners and engaging and retaining existing partners to ensure aggressive growth goals are met or exceeded. This hybrid requires a balance of outbound sales skills and a consultative account management approach designed to ensure revenue growth for our Locksmith partners and KeyMe.
What You'll Be Doing
- Recruiting new and engaging existing, inactiveLocksmiths in assigned territories
- Strengthening relationships with all Locksmiths to further our partnerships and their ongoing participation and success in the marketplace
- Employing strong organizational skills, effective prioritizing of initiatives, and value-driven follow-ups
- Continuing to iterate on tools and strategies within the sales and operational processes to maintain a consistently high level of performance
- Inspiring the vision within the Locksmith community that we are disrupting an antiquated business by ensuring faster, transparent, and safer job opportunities
How We Know You Can Do It
- Proven successful sales results in a fast-paced sales setting
- Minimum of 3 years of outbound sales experience
- Goal-driven and a self-starting attitude
- Comfortable working autonomously and prioritizing sales activities
- Marketplace experience a plus
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary, commission, and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)