KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe provides unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
KeyMe's Business Services team is the public face of a fast-growing key-copying and locksmith startup. The Training & Development Manager will work closely with leaders throughout our services org to create and develop training content and course structure under the Locksmith and Kiosk demand business verticals. In addition to content creation, you will architect a team of highly talented trainers and producers who will facilitate training virtually using LMS software and video conferencing communications at scale. The ideal candidate will be well versed in industry trends and best practices, and will bring with them a tenacious team spirit eager to grow their team and career with the company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own all content strategy and development for our Services org, continuously evaluating performance metrics and qualitative feedback to optimize onboarding and learning and development initiatives.
- Develop training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other reference materials to support the transfer of learning.
- Design online, instructor-led, and blended training materials for individual courses and comprehensive curriculum; includes writing agendas, objectives, video scripting, activities, and assessments.
- Create engaging learning activities that meet instructional objectives and support participant learning by incorporating adult learning theories and facilitating real-world practice.
- Ensure learning materials across platforms are updated and administered for on-going training initiatives including app use case strategies and assignment protocols.
- Identify engagement techniques to optimize virtual learning with our CMS and other tools.
- Write articles and presentations to document workflows, processes, and business changes in a simplistic and impactful fashion that resonates with a large workforce.
- Copy/edit existing training material when needed and adapt instructional materials for various formats.
How We Know You Can Do It
- 4+ years of experience in a learning & organization content development role preferably in contact center environments; building programming from scratch strongly preferred.
- Expert communicator with a knack for adapting written, verbal or presentation-based messaging to a variety of audiences.
- Experience developing virtual learning materials and videos for remote teams.
- Strong technical writing and editorial skills with experience developing comprehensive, inclusive content to empower trainees.
- Track record of creating or scaling Learning and Development in a high-growth organization with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Comfort in G Suite; experience with desktop publishing and learning software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Premiere, or equivalent LMS systems preferred.
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)