About the Role
KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
KeyMe is currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated Sr. Sales Manager to scale our rapidly expanding Locksmith Services vertical. The Sr. Sales Manager will oversee all Inbound Sales teams and drive customer conversions across multiple lines of business. We’re seeking an inspiring, analytical, and flexible leader to support and develop our team leaders and agents both internally and with vendor partners. The KeyMe sales team communicates with customers primarily over the phone, so high-volume call center experience is a must.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing team managers and leads who drive inbound phone sales teams.
- Building and implementing new processes and procedures at scale to ensure aggressive growth targets are met or exceeded.
- Driving team incentive plan and owning compensation calculations and payouts.
- Developing incentive-based contests to ensure the team is engaged, motivated and rewarded for performance.
- Partnering with Product, Engineering and Sales Leaders to roll out new initiatives and services products to our Sales Teams and Network Partners.
Sales Operations Management
- Monitoring and evaluating performance against KPIs. Holding team managers accountable to continuously raise the bar on team performance.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to the executive team as they determine call center goals and staffing levels.
- Apply a data-driven approach to implement improvements to sales leadership processes and tactics.
- Collaborate with internal department heads to advocate for the sales team to achieve necessary buy-in and support to achieve KPIs.
Coaching & Development of Sales Team managers
- Ensuring team managers understand and align with all team objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Coaching the team by providing scorecards and improvement plans when needed to continuously raise the bar on performance.
- Developing and implementing leadership training materials and processes.
- Holding team managers and agents accountable to performance and processes.
People & Quality Management
- Monitoring and evaluating team performance to identify learning and mentoring opportunities.
- Maintaining high levels of professionalism and empathy with our customers team-wide.
- Resolving customer escalations and coaching other leaders on best practices to resolution.
How We Know You Can Do It
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Shown experience as a call center senior Manager.
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous when navigating tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to pivot and adapt to evolving goals in a high-growth environment.
What you'll get
- Competitive compensation including incentive plan with accelerators
- Compensation package that includes salary, commission, and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)