KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The KeyMe Inbound Phone Sales Representative builds proficiency related to serving and selling to our customers. You will handle a high volume of inbound phone prospects from customers in need of locksmith services.The goal of the Inside Phone Sales Representative is to provide exceptional service to our customers, develop client relationships, and assist in driving sales. Strong communication skills are essential to our approach-- we are empathetic, professional and inviting to assist our customers in resolving issues ranging from emergency lockouts to scheduled service appointments.
What You'll Be Doing
- Answering a high volume of inbound prospect calls with the expectation to convert calls into sales for locksmith services at point of contact.
- Demonstrating empathy and a solution-oriented approach for customers in lockout situations.
- Conducting a thorough needs analysis with both speed and confidence to ultimately match our customers with the right service providers.
- Operating with quality and attention to detail in mind to ensure data is accurate and communication is thorough, and providing an unsurpassed customer service experience to both our customers and service providers.
- Developing quotes for customers inclusive of payment options.
- Driving quality through thorough documentation for all services and accounts.
- Maintaining unsurpassed customer service levels to encourage repeat business.
How We Know You Can Do It
- You have experience in a high-volume call center environment; 6 months+ of inbound/outbound phone sales preferred.
- You enjoy collaborating with a motivated team to hit goals and constantly improve processes and overall customer satisfaction.
- You thrive in a culture of learning and sharing ideas, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- You effectively balance customer needs and sales goals (KPIs) to ensure targets are met.
- Background knowledge of locksmith, home services, or vehicle industries; bonus points but not required.
What You'll Get
- Compensation package that includes base pay, competitive incentive plans and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office and internet stipend
- 401K plan with match
- Generous PTO policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Serious growth potential for your career