KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide technical support to our large fleet of kiosks
- Triage and resolve issues based on priorities, perform root cause analysis
- Promptly follow the escalation procedures and ensure quality resolution is achieved
- Strive hard to meet the set SLAs
- Analyze and aggregate data from a variety of sources, and help improve engineering and business processes.
- Document history of events while resolving issues
- Actively contribute in enhancing our knowledge base
- Maintain and administer kiosk networks and related computing environments including modem software
How We Know You Can Do It
- Knowledge of Linux command-line and scripting languages (python or bash)
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends
- One year of Linux experience (preferred)
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)