KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The Operations Coordinator will support the operations of dispatching jobs to service providers and remotely troubleshooting field issues. They will work closely with various teams at KeyMe to insure the best quality customer and partnering service provider experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Partner with external servicing technicians and retail personnel to ensure our fleet of 4,000+ kiosks across the country are installed correctly and running optimally.
- Route and manage live field service jobs to ensure timely maintenance is performed with quality top of mind.
- Identify and resolve conflicts and problems as they arise when kiosks malfunction or kiosk hardware needs attention.
- Monitor on-going service performance of the fleet and liaise with servicing technicians and customer support team to deliver optimal solutions.
- Coordinate logistics pertaining to necessary kiosk hardware upgrades and tools required by servicing partners.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all communications with servicing technicians.
- Remotely troubleshoot hardware issues that arise in the field.
How We Know You Can Do It
- 2 + years experience in a high-volume call center or operations role
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and/ or software-- remote experience strongly preferred.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail - a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated commitment to customer experience
- Desire to collaborate with a team to meet a common goal
- Project management and organizational skills
- Spreadsheet experience in Google Sheets or Excel
- Experience using Jira Talkdesk, and/or Google Docs a plus
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes base pay and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office and internet stipend
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits