KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The Sales Operations Junior Associate will support the logistics and operations of a growing services team. The associate will establish processes, analyze and measure quality, and seek to increase effectiveness. They will work closely with various teams at KeyMe and insure the best quality customer and partnering service provider experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Proactively scope and lead multiple projects to help grow our locksmith pipeline and base; take accountability for project outcomes, ensure delivery on project critical metrics, & keep others informed of progress
- Anticipate, identify and resolve conflicts and problems as they arise
- Create and analyze daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports: draw insights, identify optimization tactics and make strategy recommendations
- Create, maintain, and communicate documentation and training materials regarding team processes and procedures
- Monitor on-going service performance and interact with service professionals and customer support team
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with other operations teams as well as Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc. to ensure insights inform broader critical initiatives
- Effectively communicate with necessary stakeholders internally and externally to drive efficiencies across the business
- Coordinate communications to accounts or partners in an effort to foster an industry leading experience across our marketplace
How We Know You Can Do It
- 2+ years of experience in an operations role
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail - a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as partner management, consensus building, and project management
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Proficient analytics skills including spreadsheets, data management, and reporting - a plus
- Zoho CRM/Recruit, Dispatch Manager/Fied, Microsoft Suite skills - a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter benefits