KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
Following the success of KeyMe with its existing retailers, the company is looking to hire a seasoned sales leader as Director of Business Development to build new relationships with the nation’s premier grocery retailers as the company scales its services to tens of millions of customers across 10,000+ locations. This team member will be responsible for developing the strategy and execution to build new retail relationships. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of successful business development experience with top retailers in grocery and other related trade classes. This individual will represent KeyMe with independent grocers, wholesalers, and regional supermarket chains across the country.
What You'll Be Doing
- Building relationships with key new retailers and wholesalers, including developing the strategy and tactics to successfully cement pilots and negotiating to maximize financial outcomes.
- Developing strategies that align your sales objectives with the company’s business strategy, ensuring attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Collaborating with the company’s Product, Technology, Analytics, and Finance teams for support during the business development process and to maximize the financial terms of new agreements.
- Partnering with the executive team to support KeyMe’s vision to become the leading locksmith service provider in the nation.
How We Know You Can Do It
- Experience building relationships at top retailers; proven track record of success with grocery, independents, regional chains, and other top retailers.
- Experience scaling and leading a multi-faceted program into retail.
- Focused on generating new business and recruiting and maintaining a customer base and pipeline.
- Possess a strong capacity to set sales strategy and methodologies to create stakeholder engagement.
- Demonstrated ability for developing creative sales execution and tactics.
- Must exhibit and have the reputation for exceptional leadership skills and self motivation.
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)