KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
KeyMe is seeking a VP of Strategic Partnerships, Digital Advertising to join our team. This individual will play a critical role in supporting several functions related to strategy, partnerships, sales, forecasting, campaign setup, management and support. Working closely with Business Development, Analytics, Product, and Technology, the ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of ad operations, sales and digital technologies related to the execution and measurement of programmatic marketing and DOOH (digital out of home) advertising.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop, nurture and own DSP partnerships, ad networks, exchanges and SSPs.
- Support KeyMe’s measurement, sales and advertising partners.
- Launch DOOH advertising campaigns across KeyMe’s network of kiosks.
- Collaborate with both the internal retail sales team and our retail partners to feature promotions or advertising opportunities across KeyMe kiosks screens.
- Manage all programmatic exchange activity, approval, denials, and escalations within KeyMe’s acceptable criteria.
- Partner with senior leaders to communicate success, challenges, and needs, forecast and exceed revenue goals, help develop individual growth targets and analyze metrics to provide insights on marketplace trends.
- Monitor campaign pacing, solve trafficking issues and optimize ad delivery, in addition to provide campaign reporting when necessary.
- Support the creation and management of venue groups, packages and deals for the purpose of maximizing revenue and building operational efficiencies.
- Develop a strong understanding of KeyMe’s technology and media solutions.
- Traffic campaigns across channels and partners from retailers, direct, programmatic, etc. to ensure proper campaign set-up for maximum delivery.
- Serve as an expert on digital media and digital out of home; follow trends, emerging technologies, competitive landscape, etc.
- Create collateral and messaging to promote KeyMe’s media opportunity and value to advertisers. Work with partners to customize materials for their unique propositions.
- Support the media sales efforts for campaigns to DSPs, Agencies, and Agency Trading Desks via direct and a marketplace.
- Develop and foster long-term mutually valuable partnerships and evangelize for the KeyMe brand.
- Manage insertion orders and collaborate with Finance on invoicing and payments.
How We Know You Can Do It
- Digital out of home advertising experience. Thorough understanding of digital media and bidding/auction landscape, including a deep understanding of digital advertising workflow and media accumen.
- Experience utilizing ads platforms such as Vistar or other DOOH ad serving and buying tools.
- 3-7 years of experience in ad trafficking, ad operations, ad sales, account or media management at a top tier Publisher/Media Owner, DSP, or Agency Trading Desk, with a history of exceeding revenue and target goals.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify data-driven insights and drive results.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent project management skills with precise attention to detail.
- Experience working with retailers is a plus.
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Interest in the digital media, advertising, and emerging technology industries.
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary, stock options and commission
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)