KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
We're seeking a product champion to empower our organization as we undergo the next phase of growth. This leader will determine and execute on product development strategy and ensure product vision resonates throughout KeyMe. They will inspire and lead multi-disciplinary teams within product while influencing strategic decision making across departments by advocating for data-driven insights to provide value for our customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership and direction to our cross-functional product organization (development, design, data analysis and product management)
- Scale, lead and promote product vision to ensure pragmatic execution across teams
- Advocate for the customer by soliciting feedback internally and externally to promote product iterations and launches to drive competitive advantage and market share
- Translate needs into product requirements, and prioritize and promote backlog of impactful product updates through continuous iteration
- Continue to improve and optimize product development process including the management of accounting of software development costs and allocation to features and functionality
- Own product roadmap and find opportunities to leverage cross-team collaboration
- Ensure resources are deployed effectively and delivering value in a timely manner
- Proactively work with other leaders to define technical direction based off of product roadmap
- Set and manage product and engineering expectations by coaching, mentoring and promoting a culture of learning
- Partner with people team and product leaders on future growth and scaling of product organization
- Foster collaboration and sense of ownership/accountability on team; ensure teams understand their impact on OKRs
- Help elevate the KeyMe employer brand by serving as a representative at conferences, and writing about our product approach
- Define career growth and carve out paths for leadership and management aligning career goals with company goals
- Champion product and communicate plans and needs throughout KeyMe at all levels
How We Know You Can Do It
- Demonstrated track record of building and leading top-notch product/ technical organizations
- Commitment to building and inspiring product culture, technology and teams
- Proactive obsession with continuously improving product development and process
- Expert communication skills at executive, team and customer level-- commitment to transparency and advocate of the ‘why’ behind product decisions throughout the organization
- Experience guiding technology, product and people in a high-growth company
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)