KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
We're looking for a leader to stand up our testing lab in our Hebron, KY facility to ensure we're continuously improving the quality of our kiosk operations. This person will develop, drive and continue to iterate on comprehensive testing facility programs and metrics.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Establish on-going baseline experimentation to constantly validate the expected behavior of our kiosk.
- Work with the Engineering and Analysis teams to refine the experimentation process.
- Create strategy, establish goals, and monitor the execution of testing activities.
- Develop and manage ongoing experimentation process, including validation of Engineering system changes.
- Train, direct, motivate and oversee a small team of test technicians to execute experiments.
- Continuously seek to improve the efficiency, speed and accuracy of our experimentation capabilities.
- Ensure a bias toward action by rapidly implementing learnings to improve processes.
- Pursue learnings that are the most actionable -- what can *improve* the experience for the most users most quickly.
- Design and build equipment to improve the physical functioning of the lab.
- Cost-effectively purchase and maintain laboratory equipment including keys, locks, microscopes, test jigs, shelves, cages, etc.
How We Know You Can Do It
- Management experience at a manufacturing or testing facility, assembly line or other automated technical process.
- Excel or Sheet expert with familiarity in data collection; database experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)