KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
Following the success of KeyMe with its existing retailers, the company is looking to hire a seasoned sales leader as Vice President of Business Development to build additional relationships with the nation’s premier retailers as the company scales its services to tens of millions of customers across 10,000+ locations. This senior team member will be responsible for the strategy and execution for building new tier-1 retail relationships and managing the sales efforts for Tier 2 retailers as well. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of successful business development experience with premier retailers and building of over achieving sales organizations and culture.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Building both a pipeline and relationships with key stakeholders in new named tier-1 retailers, including the strategy and tactics to successfully cement pilots and the negotiation to maximize financial outcomes.
- Developing a strategy that aligns the sales organizations’ objectives with the company’s business strategy, ensuring attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Collaborating with the company’s Product, Technology, Operations, and Finance organizations for support during the business development process and to maximize the financial terms of new agreements.
- Partnering with the executive team to support KeyMe’s vision to become the leading locksmith service provider in the nation.
- Negotiating and designing deal terms and contract language.
- Building and enhancing sales collateral, pitch decks, modelling and forecasting, and executive summaries.
How We Know You Can Do It
- Experience building relationships at premier retailers; proven track record of success at tier-1 retailers.
- Experience scaling and leading a multi-faceted program into retail.
- A proven track record of building sales organizations, focused on generating new business and recruiting and maintaining a customer base.
- Has a strong capacity to set sales strategy and methodologies to create target stakeholder engagement.
- Must possess a strong capacity for developing creative sales execution and tactics.
- Must be highly organized and disciplined to build and manage a complex pipeline.
- Must have exhibited and have the reputation for exceptional leadership skills; able to put the infrastructure in place that develops, mentors, scales, delegates, and holds people accountable.
- Has a deep knowledge of the retail landscape, market, and latest trends and news.
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes highly competitive salary, commissions, and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)