KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
KeyMe is looking for an experienced leader to supervise the daily operations of our Hebron, KY fulfillment center.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assigns tasks to employees.
- Oversees the opening and closing of the facility.
- Schedules employee hours.
- Monitors employee work habits and makes sure tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
- Conducts performance reviews.
- Writes up reports of employee behavior, system issues, and equipment issues.
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
- Motivates employees and offers incentives for strong work performances.
- Responds quickly and practically to emergencies, crises, or unexpected problems during the shift.
- Maintains accurate inventory.
- Ensures daily production goals are met.
- Keeps leadership apprised of daily operations.
- Processes paperwork for HR and other partners as required.
- Trains new employees.
- Ensures safe operation and handling of equipment and promotes safety practices.
- Time will be spent on the floor, interacting with employees.
- Daily physical activity, such as lifting, walking, and standing, is required.
- Standard 40-hour workweek applies, working Day Shift Wednesday-Sunday.
- Overtime may be necessary due to customer demand
How We Know You Can Do It
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Prior supervisory experience
What You’ll Get
- A compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)