KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
KeyMe is currently looking for an experienced leader to help us continue to Love our Customers by providing an unsurpassed level of service to our community. In this role, you’ll lead our growing team of 20+ representatives to resolve customer issues and answer questions through phone, email and chat.
You’ll spearhead learning and development initiatives for our existing team as we empower agents by streamlining processes and enhancing our product offering. Our ideal candidate is analytical and makes data-driven decisions, ultra-positive with the ability to mentor and motivate a team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ensure workforce management is optimized to respond to volume to best service our customers.
- Hire and continuously train our team to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Manage workflow, handle escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the leadership team.
- Ensure agents understand what individual impact their performance has on team objectives and company OKRs.
- Identify operational issues and seek opportunities to make continuous improvement to both process and product.
- Champion performance through continuous feedback to the team.
- Report on volume and adjust operations and staffing plans accordingly.
- Build positive and productive relationships with all stakeholders and partners around the organization.
- Participate in business leadership meetings, help develop and drive strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization.
- Solve complex issues and proactively head off negative service trends.
How We Know You Can Do It
- Experience building processes and supporting SOPs and Certifications
- Proven track record leading and managing a high-volume, customer-facing team of 20+
- Experience managing a remote team
- Proficiency with technology and phone systems, Zendesk and Talkdesk preferred
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough
- Calm and courteous demeanor in leading teams through difficult conversations with customers
- Ability and willingness to readily adapt to the changes in the workplace
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)