KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The Operations Coordinator will support the operations of dispatching jobs to service providers and remotely troubleshooting field issues. They will work closely with various teams at KeyMe to insure the best quality customer and partnering service provider experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Route and manage live field service jobs to ensure on time and quality performance
- Identify and resolve conflicts and problems as they arise
- Monitor on-going service performance and interact with service professionals and customer customer support team
- Effectively communicate with necessary stakeholders internally and externally
- Coordinate communications to accounts or partners
- Remotely troubleshoot hardware issues
How We Know You Can Do It
- Technically supporting customers via phone or in person
- Troubleshooting, repairing or tinkering with hardware
- Dispatching experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail when it comes to following process and providing support instructions
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
What You'll Get
- Compensation package that includes base pay and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office and internet stipend
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)