KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
We are rapidly expanding our team at our new Hebron, KY facility, and we're looking for both full-time and part-time hires. The focus of our team is to ensure that the keys ordered through our kiosks are created and fulfilled in a timely manner to ensure an unsurpassed experience for our customers.
What You’ll be Doing
- Using standard key-making machines and cutting keys in a safe manner, according to the instructions provided in training and in-house technology.
- Pairing marketing materials with orders for shipping, per instruction.
- Preparing orders for small parcel shipping by packing and labeling.
- Ensuring Quality of keys are in accordance with KeyMe standard operating procedures.
- Performing tool, work space, and inventory maintenance according to management direction.
How We Know You Can Do It
- You are able to lift 25lbs.
- You follow safety procedures at all times.
- You are able to work while standing for long periods of time.
- Comfortable working with computers and standard table-top key-cutting machines.
- You can keep a clean working environment.
- You’re diligent, focused, reliable, and punctual.
- You have acute attention to detail and high regard for quality.
- You have a collaborative attitude to improving quality and efficiency through process change.
- You’re supportive and helpful towards your coworkers. .
- You go the extra mile to ensure a great experience for the customer.
- Previous fulfillment experience is a plus but not required.
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes base pay and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office and internet stipend
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)