KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 3,100 locations in 49 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, IKEA, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, and many major grocery store chains.
Additionally, the KeyMe Locksmith Services division offers customers a one stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe Locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its footprint by 5X in 2017 and tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking team you’d be happy to work with.
About the Role
Dispatch Operations Representative will support the logistics of dispatching jobs between customers and service providers. To dispatch is an action, to send off to a destination or for a purpose to deal with (a task or problem) quickly and efficiently. The new role of Dispatch Operations Representative will work in partnership locksmith sales and account management to support customers, reduce the number of cancellations, and increase locksmith service job conversions. This role reports to the Dispatch Operations Coordinator within the Locksmith Operations group.
Methods and Responsibilities
Quality Matters, Rapid Response
- Management of inbound from calls from booked customers and active locksmiths
- Manage orders from the post-booking stage through completion
- Surfacing problems and solutions
- Resolve escalations and close orders
Spend Time & Money Wisely, Establish processes and reporting/analysis
- Monitor on-going service performance and interact with service professionals and customer support teams
- Ensuring locksmith utilization of appropriate stages in the job flow (enroute, starting work, complete)
- Maintain an expertise in KeyMe systems and processes
Surface Problems & Solve’em Together, Collaborate and share insights
- Working closely with leaders of Sales, AM, Ops, and management to provide specific insights to increase conversions.
Love Our Customers, NPS
- Achieve NPS goals for Customers and Service providers. The obvious customers, those who book jobs and our locksmith partners with KeyMe are Ensuring we maintain a
Respect, working well with others
- Following process and expectations of the role in close collaboration with peers and partners
- Competitive compensation that includes base salary and commission
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code
- Commuter benefits