KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 2,500 locations in 44 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, Rite Aid, Ikea, 7-Eleven stores, and many major grocery store chains. Our free mobile app allows users to manage their keys either scanned at a kiosk or from photos so that they can access their keys no matter the time or place, at a kiosk or via mail order, and never get locked out again.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $105M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company is set to double its footprint in 2019 and will soon serve its three millionth customer. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking team you’d be happy to work with.
What does IT mean at KeyMe?
We’re 130+ people, spread across two campuses in NYC and Jersey City, and a handful of remote employees.
What you’ll do as IT Manager
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Lead security audits of access to core systems and physical security reviews
- Asset management
- Office networking
- Desktop support
- Videoconferencing and phone system support
- Equipment requisitioning and provisioning
- Manage a small team of IT support staff
- On- and Off-boarding of employees and contractors
How We Know You Can Do It
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
Also Nice to Have
- Experience with PCI / SOC compliant environments
- Experience with Okta, Jumpcloud, SALT
- Previous experience in a startup environment
What You'll Get
- 100% covered health, dental and vision insurance and competitive compensation
- Flexible Spending (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) options
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to work with an experienced team disrupting an industry!
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- No dress code / casual dress