KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
People are our most valuable asset, and we’re looking for an experienced recruiter who can continue to help build and shape our organization. As a results-driven, fast-paced team, we innovate and adapt to meet lofty hiring goals while maintaining an unsurpassed candidate experience-- never compromising on quality. We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter who is passionate about people, relationship building, and excited by rapid growth. Our team is relatively new, and we are championing the culture to ensure key me continues to be a best place to work. We have two offices in the New York area-- one in Midtown and one in Jersey City, and the people team splits its time between both. Do you believe that people are the heart of any business? If so, we'd love to talk to you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own full-cycle recruitment for all roles within tech and product from screening through offer process.
- Partner with hiring managers to prioritize current and upcoming hiring priorities, as well as built and iterate on interview processes.
- Educate interview teams on best practices and techniques to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Develop and nurture a diverse pipeline of top talent through various sourcing techniques and effective relationship building.
- Build and expand KeyMe's presence in the local tech community through strategic partnerships and networking events.
- Offer a consistent, strong candidate experience; provide a high-touch, delightful experience to each applicant.
- Promote employer brand, culture, and values to attract the highest qualified talent for teams across the organization.
- Produce regular reporting on the health of the talent pipeline and other recruiting metrics.
- Iterate on talent acquisition strategy by identifying and sharing industry best practices.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on industry and candidate trends that affect our broader People and Business strategies.
How We Know You Can Do It
- Proven track record recruiting in fast-paced environments for tech and product roles including hardware and software development, machine learning, data, design, and infrastructure at all levels.
- Impeccable attention to detail, and excellent oral and written communication with candidates, internal stakeholders and teammates.
- Superb prioritization, organization and time management skills.
- Experience working on a small, collaborative team with a ‘get it done’ mentality.
- Ability to identify, attract and hire passive candidates by selling them on the KeyMe opportunity.
- Expert in Greenhouse or comparable ATS.
What You'll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary, commission, and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)