KeyMe is reinventing the $12 billion locksmith services industry with advanced robotics and AI, building the world’s most trusted brand in “access solutions”. Our network of self-service kiosks are located in thousands of retail locations across the country (IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Kroger, RiteAid, Menards, etc.) supporting duplication of brass keys as well as sophisticated electronic keys such as RFID and vehicle transponder keys. Our kiosks are complemented by KeyMe locksmiths who provide unrivaled service quality for emergency lockouts and other skilled access and home services.
KeyMe is growing rapidly and has raised over $100M from top-tier investors like BlackRock, Comcast Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
About the Role
The KeyMe Merchandising team, based in New York City, is looking for a Merchandising Operations Associate to help us execute refills and increase inventory availability of our kiosks and ensure all kiosks installed in retailers are operating at high quality. This role will be seated in our NYC headquarters, working with remote service technicians to achieve this goal.
- Servicer Support
- Schedules and/or interacts (via phone) with the remote servicer, describing the scope of work
- Directs servicer to instructional documentation pertaining to refills and merchandising
- Helps the servicer via phone, if the servicer requires help
- Checks servicer work to verify quality and completeness.
- Support services that are working on the kiosks via phone and digital tools
- Ensure work instructions are followed in the field
- Troubleshoot problems
2. Refill Operations
- Execute refill operations strategy prescribed by Merchandising Manager
- Ensure on-time delivery for inventory for contracted technicians
- Prescribe inventory distribution methods to maximize sales while controlling costs
3. SKU Performance Management
- Diagnose unavailable inventory and track solutions and success rate
- Troubleshoot fleet-wide unavailable inventory
- Develop a strategy for a clear path to resolution for disabled mags
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure timely resolution to inventory unavailability
How We Know You Can Do It
- Strong verbal and written and communication skills.
- Helpful and friendly over the phone.
- Strong organizational (detail-oriented), project management, and problem-solving skills,
- Skilled in Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Self-starter with a history succeeding with minimal direction.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize appropriately and adapt quickly to new situations, and offer creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Diligent, focused, and reliable.
- Punctual and professional.
- Acute attention to detail and high regard for quality.
- Medium to high mechanical aptitude.
- Collaborative attitude to improving quality and efficiency through process change.
- Willingness to work flexibly to support the ever-changing priorities of the team.
- Open growing in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Bachelors degree with a focus in business or supply chain
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress