KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 3,100 locations in 49 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, IKEA, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, and many major grocery store chains.
Additionally, the KeyMe Locksmith Services division offers customers a one stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe Locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its footprint by 5X in 2017 and tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking team you’d be happy to work with.
Ads Partnerships Manager
The Ads Partnerships Manager is responsible for managing all vendor and advertiser relationships across KeyMe’s national network of digital out of home displays. The Ads Partnerships Manager is someone who is a natural at fostering meaningful relationships and passionate about all things advertising, marketing, media, and technology while enhancing the customer experience and driving revenue.
What you’ll be doing: Responsibilities
- Developing a strong understanding of KeyMe’s technology and media solutions.
- Serve as an expert on digital media and digital out of home; follow trends, emerging technologies, competitive landscape, etc.
- Collaborate with both the internal retail sales team and our retail partners to feature promotions or advertising opportunities across KeyMe kiosks screens.
- Creating collateral and messaging to promote KeyMe’s media opportunity and value to advertisers.
- Selling and/or supporting the media sales efforts for campaigns to DSPs, Agencies, and Agency Trading Desks via direct and a marketplace.
- Actively contribute to the sales process, pitching, negotiating, and closing of digital media opportunities.
- Support long-term mutually valuable partnerships and evangelize fo the KeyMe brand.
- Must be able to define challenges and be proactive about recommending ad server and product enhancements to both internal teams and tech providers.
- Provide KeyMe leadership team with regular analysis and reports communicating advertising performance.
- Work closely with Sr. Director of Growth, communicate success, challenges, and needs, forecast and exceed revenue goals, help develop individual growth targets and analyze metrics to provide insights on marketplace trends.
- Actively participate in industry-related meetings and conferences.
How we know you can do it
- 3-5 years advertising sales, account or media management experience with a minimum of 1+ years proven programmatic advertising sales success at a top tier Publisher/Media Owner, DSP, or Agency Trading Desk, with a history of exceeding revenue goals.
- Thorough understanding of digital media and bidding/auction landscape and a deep understanding of digital advertising workflow and media vocabulary (impressions, CPM, conversions, etc).
- Digital out of home advertising experience a plus.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify data-driven insights and drive results.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent project management skills with precise attention to detail.
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Interest in the digital media, advertising, and emerging technology industries.
What you'll get
- Competitive compensation
- 100% covered health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) options
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- No dress code/ casual dress